If you do not agree with one or more of the clauses in our legal documentation, please do not use our services.
In order to use the service, you must:
• You may accept (by implication) our legal documentation.
The user also guarantees that all data provided to Spence Properties at the time of signing the contract is true, accurate and complete and undertakes to keep it true.
Amendments to the agreements
From time to time, we may, at our discretion, make changes to the Service and/or our legal documentation. When we make significant changes to the legal documentation, we will notify users via the System. The continued use of Spence Properties after such changes, implies an express acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes.
The Spence Properties and the content provided through it are property of Spence Properties or its licensors and we grant them to users under a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license for their personal and non-commercial use of the Service.
All Spence Properties trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names and all other features of the Spence Properties trademark are the exclusive property of Spence Properties. This License does not grant any right to use the trademarks, Spence Properties service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, or other features of the Spence Properties trademark, whether for commercial or non-commercial use.
The user agrees not to use the Spence Properties Service (including but not limited to its content) in any way that is not expressly provided for by these Conditions.
Third party software collections included in the Spence Properties Service are licensed according to the rules set forth in these Terms.
Users of Spence Properties may post (now or in the future), upload and/or contribute ("post") content to the Service, including photographs, text and other content ("Content"). You have the right to post any Content within the System and warrant that such Content or your use by us, as provided in these Agreements, will not violate these Agreements, applicable law, intellectual property or the rights of others. You hereby grant us an international, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, royalty-free license to any Content posted on, or in connection with, Spence Properties. The above license will be in effect until you suspend your Spence Properties account except in the case of content posted, made public or shared with others. In addition to the rights specifically granted herein, you retain ownership of all rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Content posted on the Spence Properties service, except that, where applicable under the laws of your country, you agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of any Content on the Spence Properties service and your right to object to derogatory treatment.
Spence Properties does not monitor, review or modify the Content posted but reserves the right to remove or disable access to it for any reason, including, but not limited to, Content that, in our sole discretion, violates these Agreements. Spence Properties may take such action without prior notice to you. Removal or disabling of access to the Content in question will be at our sole discretion, and we cannot guarantee the removal or disabling of any Content that violates these Agreements.
Spence Properties is not responsible for the Content posted and does not endorse any opinion contained therein. If you believe that any Content infringes any intellectual property rights, please contact us using the .
Spence Properties respects intellectual property rights and expects users to do the same. Spence Properties has established some basic rules that users should follow when using the Service to ensure that Spence Properties remains a product that everyone can use. Please, follow these rules and encourage other users to behave in the same way. The following actions are not permitted for any reason:
• copy, redistribute, reproduce, "extract", record, transfer, perform or publicly display, transmit or make available to the public any part of the Spence Properties Service or Content, or alternatively make any use of the Spence Properties Service or Content that is not expressly permitted under the Agreements or applicable law, or that otherwise infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright) of the Spence Properties Service, Content or any part thereof;
• use the Spence Properties Service to import or copy local files for which you do not have the necessary legal rights to do so;
• reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the Spence Properties Service, Content or any part thereof, except as permitted by applicable law;
• circumvent any technology used by Spence Properties, its licensors or other third parties to protect Content or Service;
• sell, rent, subcontract or lease any part of the Spence Properties Service or Content;
• circumvent any territorial restrictions applied by Spence Properties or its licensors;
• remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in or provided through the Spence Properties Service (including for the purpose of concealing or modifying any proprietary or proprietary notices of any Content);
• crawl within the Spence Properties Service, or use other automated means (including bots, scraper and spiders) to collect information from Spence Properties;
Please respect Spence Properties, the owners of the Content and other users of Spence Properties. Do not engage in any activity, post User Content (if applicable) or register and/or use a user name that is or includes material:
• offensive, disparaging, defamatory, pornographic, threatening or obscene;
• illegal or designed to promote or commit illegal acts of any kind, including but not limited to infringement of the intellectual property rights, privacy rights or exclusive rights of Spence Properties or any third party;
• malicious such as malware, Trojan horses or viruses, or otherwise capable of interfering with your access to the Service;
• conceived or capable of causing disturbance or harassment to other users;
• capable of faking or misrepresenting its affiliation with other users, persons or entities, or otherwise fraudulent, false, deceptive or misleading;
• which uses automated means to artificially promote content;
• which involves the transmission of unsolicited mass messages or other forms of spam ("spam"), junk mail, chain letters or the like, including through the inbox of Spence Properties;
• that involves commercial or sales activities, such as advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes or pyramid schemes, that are not expressly authorized by Spence Properties;
• that connects, refers to or otherwise promotes commercial products or services, unless expressly authorized by Spence Properties;
• that interferes with or in any way disrupts the Spence Properties Service, tampers with, violates or attempts to probe, examine or vulnerability test the Spence Properties Service or computer systems or network, rules of use or any other security component, authentication measure or other Spence Properties protection measure applicable to the Service, Content or any part thereof; or
• that causes conflicts with the Agreements, as determined by Spence Properties.
You understand and agree that the publication of such User Content may result in the immediate termination or suspension of your Spence Properties account. You also agree that Spence Properties may recall your username for any reason.
Limitations and Service modifications
Spence Properties will make reasonable efforts to keep the Spence Properties Service operational. However, from time to time, some technical difficulties or maintenance operations may cause temporary interruptions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Spence Properties reserves the right to modify or discontinue, periodically and at any time, temporarily or permanently, the functions and capabilities of the Spence Properties Service, with or without notice and without any liability to users, except where prohibited by law, for any interruptions, changes or terminations of the Spence Properties Service or other related functions.
Termination and cancellation
The Agreements will remain in force until terminated by the user or Spence Properties. However, the user understands and agrees that Spence Properties may at any time suspend or completely deny access to the services to any user, without any written notice.
Warranty and disclaimer
SPENCE PROPERTIES TRIES TO PROVIDE THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE, BUT THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE SPENCE PROPERTIES SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR EXPRESS OR IMPLIED STATUS OF ANY KIND. YOU USE SPENCE PROPERTIES SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM LIMITS LAID DOWN BY APPLICABLE LAW, SPENCE PROPERTIES AND ALL CONTENT OWNERS DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INSURANCE AND DENY ANY WARRANTY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SPENCE PROPERTIES AND THE CONTENT OWNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT IN ANY WAY THE SPENCE PROPERTIES SERVICE IS FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN ADDITION, SPENCE PROPERTIES DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY INSURANCE AND DOES NOT WARRANT, AFFIRM OR ASSUME THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ANY APPLICATION OF THIRD PARTIES (OR ITS CONTENT), USER CONTENT OR OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PUBLISHED OR OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SPENCE PROPERTIES OR A WEBSITE LINKED THROUGH HYPERTEXT LINK OR PRESENTED IN A BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT SPENCE PROPERTIES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN USER AND SUPPLIERS THIRD PARTIES OF APPLICATIONS OR THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PUBLISHED ON OR THROUGH SPENCE PROPERTIES SERVICE. IN THIS RESPONSE, NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED FOR ORAL OR WRITTEN BY THE USER TO SPENCE PROPERTIES WILL CONSTITUTE ANY FORM OF WARRANTY FOR SPENCE PROPERTIES. IF PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOME ASPECTS OF THIS SECTION CAN NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS.
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ONLY AND SOLELY REMEDY FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISTS WITH THE SPENCE PROPERTIES SERVICE CONSISTS IN UNINSTALLING THE SPENCE PROPERTIES SOFTWARE AND STOPPING USING THE SPENCE PROPERTIES SERVICE. EVEN IF SPENCE PROPERTIES DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THEIR CONTENT, AND EVEN IF THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THESE THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS MAY BE ADJUSTED BY SEPARATE AGREEMENTS WITH THOSE THIRD PARTIES, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ONLY AND ONLY REMEDY OFFERED BY SPENCE PROPERTIES FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THEIR CONTENT CONSIST IN UNINSTALLING AND / OR STOP USING THESE THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS.
IN THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SPENCE PROPERTIES AND ITS OFFICIALS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, BRANCHES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS MAY BE CONSIDERED LIABLE FOR (1) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES , PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENT; (2) ANY LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR USEFUL (DIRECT AND INDIRECT).
Severability and waiver
Except as otherwise stated in the Agreements, where any provision of the Agreements is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or at any level, such invalidity or un-enforceability shall not in any way interfere with or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of the Agreements, and the enforcement of such provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any failure by Spence Properties or third party beneficiaries to enforce the Agreements or related clauses shall not void Spence Properties's or third party beneficiary's right to do so.
Spence Properties may assign the Agreements or any part thereof, and may also delegate any obligations under the Agreements. You may not assign the Agreements or any part thereof, nor transfer or sublicense your rights under the Agreements to any third party.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold Spence Properties harmless from and against any damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of: (1) your violation of this Agreement; (2) any User Content; (3) any activity in which you engage or perform through the Spence Properties Service; and (4) your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
Spence Properties operates in full accordance with the applicable laws of State of Florida. In this sense, any dispute or legal controversy will be resolved in the exclusive courts of the State of Florida.
If you have any questions about the Spence Properties Service or Agreements, please contact us at .